photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

come fly with me...

We survived our first flight with the girls. After getting as much advice as possible from every person I could possibly think of who's ever flown with a baby, P-dubs and I embarked on our first journey up north. I was terrified that both girls would be fussy and anxious about their little ears with the pressure change but they did great. People were impressed with our 'bravery' at taking TWO infants. Really, if I had a nickel for every person who said 'oh you're a brave mama' as I walked by I could probably buy two Twix bars right now. And that sounds good.

We definitely got those 'Dear God, please don't let those people be near me on this flight' looks but we got WAY more 'oohs' and 'ahhs' and 'they're precious! Are they identical? Are they both girls?' (Side note... If I were cruel enough to put a BOW on a baby boy's head and dress him like a girl then you should be more concerned about that than how much they weigh or what color I think their eyes will be.) On our first flight the ladies in front of me kept turning around just to stare upon their sweetness. And the people behind Paul kept peeking over the seat. There was one point at the end of the flight when we were waiting to get off the plane where BOTH babies started straight up screaming for about 10 minutes and we were THOSE people times TWO. But we made it to Boston and are excited for the girls to experience the Arctic chill known as NH winters. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...