photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, August 25, 2011

and we have a belly

Eight weeks pregnant in NYC...
Way back when I first found out I was pregnant {well, really, when my sister first found out which is a wicked hilarious story in and of itself}, my sister told me to make sure that I took pictures of my growing belly each week. She showed me all sorts of cute belly picture ideas on Pinterest. She told me I'd regret it if I didn't do it...and she was right. Again. Ugh.  So I scrounged around looking for pictures of me from the last 28 weeks. {Whoa. 28weeks.} Most of which were taken on my phone or Paul's phone. I think the only pictures taken on a real camera were from our anniversary. Sad story. But I have found that people who haven't seen me in awhile tend to have a shocked and amazed look on their face or they bust out laughing like I'm the funniest thing they've seen all week. {My mechanic, Reggie, was one such case and he laughed for literally 2 minutes before taking my keys to check out the Malibu.} So by popular demand and in an effort to cause the least amount of disruption in places of business, I give you my belly...and the changes that take place during 28 weeks of growing a couple of kiddos. 

Eight weeks on the Brooklyn Bridge...

Ten weeks...giving a full and detailed history of our families...

14ish weeks...I was dying to show by this point. Over three months pregnant with TWINS and this is all I have to show for it?!?! {Also, P-dubs likes to point out how long my arms are in this picture. But he has short, little T-rex arms so maybe our girls will have perfect length arms?!} But don't worry the girls made their presence known very soon after...

15 Weeks...in my jammies. Nothing's sacred...

Sixteen weeks....Mom-to-Be parking!! Hey...it was really hot that day and I was wearing heels. 



Sixteen weeks...I thought I was HUGE here. That is laugh-out-loud, side-splitting hilarious now. 

Seventeen weeks...Warner took this. Right after SHE busted out laughing at the changes in the 1 week I hadn't seen her. 

18 Weeks...Happy one year anniversary!




He has a belly, too...






This was the dress I wore to my rehearsal dinner a year ago and it still fit--kind of.  My sister laughed really hard when she saw me wearing it. And P-dubs told me I looked like a duck. What?!? That's at least better than other animals I have been lovingly compared to lately...including whale and manatee. 

Fourth of July....20 weeks.

Whoa belly! Whoa hair!! 21 weeks...




Twenty-two weeks....again, nothing sacred. 

Twenty-three weeks ...


Twenty-four weeks....it still just surprises me SO much when I turn to the side. 
Twenty-six weeks...My friend, Aime, and I at my shower. She's due in a couple weeks. I think my belly has caught up to her. 

Twenty-seven weeks...Told you I was THAT bridesmaid. This picture is just hysterical to me. 
So there you have it. At our appointment this week, both babies were measuring over 2 and a half pounds. That's almost 6 pounds of baby already. Yikes bikes! This belly's about to get a lot bigger. And with that this little manatee is going to head to bed. I survived my first day of teaching but I will make no guarantees about day two. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha... I clicked this manatee link and I don't see ANY pics of you looking like a manatee! You are just too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...