photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Monday, August 29, 2011

conqueror

That's me...in the past two weeks I have conquered this...



And this...

But not before texting my sister a picture of these cords and saying "Where are you? Come HELP MEEEE!!!!"

Now, I know...It's not really THAT hard to set up a couple of computers but those cords were an overwhelming mess.  And I did it. Without my sister. That's a big accomplishment for me. 

I love how our trailer mobile learning unit is feeling more like a classroom. My new little crew is wonderful so far. {But I still miss my kids from last year. It will take a lot to surpass that group.}Regardless, they still say the darndest things. Second grade quote of the day (said as I walked past this little guy in line)
Man...it is going to hurt a lot when they start pushing out.
Thanks for that. If only they were the ones doing the pushing.   


Pregnancy quote of the day {from my ever so sweet and sensitive sister}:
Wait how many months are you? Like 7? No...you've been seven months pregnant for like two months.
Nope...only 28 weeks...this week. Apparently, it's been a long week? Thanks for that, too. ; ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...