photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

valentines day

Last year I wrote about the importance of the day after Valentines Day. And I still think it's more important to show love the 364 other days of the year because you want to than on one day because you're supposed to. Still, I'm an elementary teacher at heart and I love any and all holidays. This was by far the best one I've ever had. No fancy dinner like last year or gobs of candy from students. But I got a heart-shaped Bo-berry biscuit and coffee delivered to me in bed by the most handsome Valentine I could imagine. And, considering this particular Valentine is most decidedly not a morning person, this says a lot. Must be love. Sigh. (And, bonus, he has also given me the two sweetest little Valentines I ever did see...)



We love love around here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...