photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

thursday things

1. A few weeks ago, these really neat hair ties were on GMA's Steals and Deals. And I got sucked in. I mean, they're 'guaranteed to make your outfit and your day?!? ' That's a lot for a little hair tie to do. They said that Jennifer Aniston uses them and they don't leave a dent when you take your hair down. {My sister-in-law did remind me, however, that Jennifer Aniston has magical hair so we really can't go off of that testimonial. She's right.} So these amazing hair ties came and our mailman decided the box was little enough to fit in our mail box. It was not. 
 I couldn't get those things out of there for the life of me. Paul had to do it. He's much more destructive. And strong. {That's where Logan gets it from. I should have just had her get them out.} 
Anyways, these hair ties are cute but probably not worth the money. Good thing they were half off.  I still haven't tested the whole 'they don't leave a mark' thing because, once my hair is up, it is up.

2.  I put my babies in 6-9 month pajamas the other night. Not ok. That seems huge and old to me. I know they're almost 7 months so it makes sense. But it just seems too fast.

3. Kelly really needs to just pick a co-host already. And it probably shouldn't be Reggie Bush. As much as I LOVE when he is on it because he's so darn adorable, I just don't think he's cut out for it. {It annoys Paul that I have a 'crush' on Reggie Bush. But it annoys me that he has a crush on Cam Newton. So we're even.}

4. Sometimes, when you have two babies, you need two coffees. 
Not really. One of those was Paul's. Friday morning we loaded the girls up and went and got coffee. It was splendid. 

5.  I saw these in the Dollar Spot at Target and immediately had a flashback to my camp counselor days. Those things were a hot commodity around PLCBC.
6. Today I worked out for the first time since I had the girls. I've been meaning to do so since sometime around the middle of December. Oh well.

7.  I have discovered that my offspring prefer anything that makes a crinkly sound (baby wipes containers, partially deflated foil balloons, paper) to actual toys. Here's to cheap birthday presents. Just kidding. {A little.}

8.  I made this little quinoa number for dinner last night and loved it. P-dubs kind of liked it. It went well with his steak which I think was its saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...