photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, June 14, 2012

thursday things

1. First of all, it's a good thing there's no such thing as two too much cuteness in one place. {Two much. Ha. I crack myself up.} Otherwise, we surely would have been in violation of that rule. 

2. These babies are SPOILED. Today, their aunt went to a baby consignment store with a friend who is pregnant. {I know, shocker--we actually hang out with people besides each other sometimes. Sometimes.} Anyways, she came back with these adorable little outfits. 
Have I mentioned I have a little obsession with rompers? I do. It's the perfect dress/onesie hybrid. It's like a dress only it's not riding up all the time making it hard to pick up/move/buckle baby. Genius, if you ask me. Also, have I mentioned pretty much everything the girls own is consignment? We've spent maybe $40 on brand new clothes for them since they were born. If it's new, it was probably a gift (which was so greatly appreciated!). Boppies, Brestfriend, exersaucer, jumperoo, swings...all consignment. If you're having a baby, check out consignment stores and sales. You can find almost anything and a lot of times the items are barely used. There's your mom tip of the day. Which I'm sure you really wanted.

3. We got to hang out with these rad people today. We love them. Can you guess what we were doing? Here's a little hint: 
4. My sister and I used this tutorial to make some felt flowers for the sisters. I'm not crafty at all and I could do it, so you should, too. If only to get that accomplished-crafty-homey feeling. {Except really my sister did most of it . So she got that lovin' feeling.} Make one for your baby or your dog or your grandma. Just make one. 
5.   Currently reading: this. Yes, we are still having some issues. {Ahem, CG.} I will get to the bottom of this. I'll let you know how it goes. 
6.  My sister made this tonight for dinner and now I want to make it. Love me some Pioneer Woman.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...