photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday Things

While Devan is out of town I thought I'd keep tradition alive and put together some Thursday things from my day with CG and Lamlam...

1. I have been on more walks this week then I thought possible. These girls love the sunshine and the fall breeze we are starting to get here. We've been blessed with some great weather this week and we are LOVING it.

2. NAPTIME. Let's just say I have a new respect and appreciation for mother's everywhere. These two girlies wear me out! LOVE them to pieces but I love me some naptime too.


3. This came today. I have always wanted a subscription but because it's weekly it's like a million dollars. Then came along a sweet livingsocial deal and a wicked awesome sister{& brother in law} who bought it for my birthday. Love them...and some celebrity gossip. obvs.

4. Um. They nap twice so it totes gets two spots on my list. The morning nap was so peaceful I could even drink my whole cup of coffee with out having to reheat it. I now understand why my sister is still drinking the same cup of coffee at 4 pm. SO sorry Dev, I now know how rough that is. I also had my computer open with out 4 little hands attacking it. These girls love 'em some technology.

5. Free Coffee! Today we ventured out to help Aunt Karen with some car issues but got a call saying she was good...but we were already in the car and I had a coupon from my birthday. So, off we went to sbucks where the cute little barista convinced me to get a VENTI. 'It's free!' she says. oh boy. {Just a side note, I had two number 3 points on here and had to go back and fix it. A week with her kids and I'm turning in to her.}

6. We love to snuggle around here. These babies have a little of the McLean snuggle gene in 'em. I am constantly getting kissed, cuddled and loved on and I couldn't be happier. Sure I may have drool running down my cheek but I don't mind. I'll take a sloppy kiss from these girls a thousand times a day.

7. I have had the best Thursday and I am a little sad it's our last night with our two little babies. Tomorrow they will be happily sleeping with their Momma and Aunty Noney will be missing them and their sweet little sleeping faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...