photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Monday, November 12, 2012

pumpkin patch

After reading my last post my mom said, 'I don't care what you think (thanks, mom). I just want to see pictures of those babies!' So, to make up for that, this post has a ridiculous amount of pictures. Just ridiculous. 

This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. Why in the world would we go to the pumpkin patch after October 31st?! Maybe because we had first birthdays and Halloween and family in town and we ran out of weekends. And because I do everything late. Plus we were practically the only ones there and the weather was gorgeous. So, had we already been to the pumpkin patch,  we might have just gone again because it was that beautiful out. {We also might just celebrate every holiday a few days late.} 

We saw animals...
I promise my children had fun. They LOVED all the animals but were very serious about all these new things. They pointed at each animal as they named it...'dog.' {Anything that has fur and four legs is considered a dog around here.}

 We watched the chickens while our cousins got their faces painted...
...had rubber ducky races...
...shot 'maters out of giant sling shots...
...went on slides...
...they weren't that impressed...
...rode tricycles...
...and a horse tire swing...
{Again, not that impressed.}
...went on a hay ride...
{Definitely the favorite thing of the day.}
Finally, pumpkins!! 
And, boy, is that scarecrow scary!!
A great day full of sweet memories. 

{And I promise my kids are normally wearing shoes. The boots came off early because it got so warm!}
Paul's sister and her family. Minus Kaite...because, whatdya know, but almost-thirteen-year-olds are too cool for the pumpkin patch. I, on the other hand, will never be too cool for the pumpkin patch. Never, ever. Ever. {Also, not too cool to love Taylor Swift. }






1 comment:

  1. Your mom is hilarious... I loved your post-election post! But I do love pics of those babes, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...