photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

new hampshire {part 3}

No wonder we were exhausted after this trip. We like to pack a million things into 30 seconds.  Being around two toddlers is rubbing off on us. 

+A little boutique shopping in good ol' Wolfeboro. I'm not cool enough for those sunshades but you better believe we got them for the girls. 

+ Ice cream and then West Lake Asian Cuisine with Kirstin, Kiera, Thomas, Dad, and Jeri. Still my all time favorite Chinese food...even after all these years and all my travels.

+  New Hampshire goodies from their Grandma. A moose, a book, and...a snake. Just because they like to make the sound. {And I actually think it was a worm.}



+ A trip to the Moultonboro Country Store. Paparazzi caught me. 

+ Penny candy is the best. Even for a terrible decision maker like me. When we were growing up, we'd all get a dollar bill from my mom to spend on candy at this wonderful place. These girls definitely got their dollar's worth. Notice how Logan is diving into the candy. {She gets it from me.}





+ A little meet-up for mom to see all her friends from the school where she used to work. Somewhere there is a picture floating around of her with everyone who was there. Those ladies sure do miss her. {Who wouldn't?} The girls were again in heaven with so much space and so.much.dirt. Notice how CG has a face full of dirt. She's a little clumsy. {She gets it from me.}




+ More good times with dear friends, full bellies, dirty fingernails, and beautiful weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...