photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Friday, January 3, 2014

1/52

'A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week in 2014.'
Lo: I feel like this dress may be the theme of our year. Fitting that I took this picture on January 1st. When I bought these dresses for $3 on the girls' first Halloween (with hopes that it would fit them for their second), I never imagined how much she would love it. I didn't have a philosophy about raising girls with/without princess influences. (I do now. I'll have to share sometime.) I didn't know I would worry about such a philosophy.  Until we saw Frozen in December, they didn't even know what a 'princess dress' was. Now she dons hers practically every day. 

Charleigh Grace: My spit-fire who can be so loving and so rough at the same time. Howie never knows if he should run or cringe and just accept his fate. 

Drew: Three weeks old but seeming much older and, somehow, wiser than that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...