photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Friday, January 17, 2014

3/52

'A portrait of my daughters, once a week, every week, in 2014.'
Lola: The ultimate big sister. She loves her fiercely. At least once a day she says, 'Mama, mama, watch, watch.' And makes sure I'm looking as she gives her baby a kiss on her head. 

Charleigh Girl: Sick tears. This girl is still sweet though. Even when she is sick. I ask her how she's feeling when I get her up from her nap, and through sniffles and tears and with barely a voice, she always says, 'Pretty good. I good.'

Drew: Five weeks old at her one month check up. She's textbook, the doctor tells me. Sheer baby perfection in a a 9 pound, 1 ounce body. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...