photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Saturday, May 31, 2014

19/52

'A portrait of our daughters once a week, every week, in 2014.'
CG and Lola: Tent shenanigans. They got their hands on a couple pacifiers and thought it was hilarious to act like they were Baby Drew. {Also, it seems that my kids are always in some stage of undress. I don't know why this is. Except that maybe they just definitely prefer to be naked as much as possible at this time in their life. Yup, that's it. Half-clothed, half the time.} 
Drew: And then there's this one. Whatchootalkinabout??? This week was one for the books. She found her feet, rolled over both ways, and grew a tooth. I honestly don't know how long the tooth has been there, though. My mom discovered it when she asked when the girls got their first teeth and I said, 'hmmm around now, I think.' So she went looking.  Unlike the girls, who sprouted teeth in a very sensible, ordinary pattern, Drew grew her upper left canine first and is working on the right. She's a vampire baby. I looked up the typical pattern for baby teeth and the 'tooth eruption chart for primary dentition' has the canines coming in between 16 and 22 months. And isn't it just hilarious that it's called a tooth eruption chart?? Just strikes me as funny, but then, I'm still a bit sleep deprived. Here's to growing a bunch more teeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...