photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Monday, October 27, 2014

37/52

'A portrait of our girls once a week, every week, in 2014.'
Drew: Poor thing wants to crawl so badly. But she just can't quite figure it out. Her little legs give way and she ends up like a tiny red-headed frog. Or one leg gets stuck underneath her and she can't move at all. I'm okay with this for now. She stays in the general area I leave her while I keep tabs on her slightly wild sisters. This won't last for long. I know. 

CG and Lo: This was another week where they were inseparable and I never got a picture of them alone. Smiles are still hit or miss with the two of them. Some days they smile  real smiles on command; other days it's all weird lips and awkward eyes. Pretty awesome and hilarious, if we're being honest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...