photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Friday, December 30, 2011

dear baby (part 2)

Dear Lola,
You've been mine for two months and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. From the second I knew there was a 'you' I've been loving on you and worrying about you. The day I found out I was going to have you, I ordered decaf coffee at breakfast.





You moved so much in my belly I swore you would be my active baby. But you are so calm and quietly curious. When we have you out and about in the Moby wrap you stick your little head out to look around like you don't want to miss anything. Where your sister is fiery and noisy, you are gentle and soft. You whimper more than you full out cry. You are sensitive and seem more concerned and worried than your sister. Sometimes you just need a good swaddle and a quiet room. You seem to need a little 'alone time' to recharge every once in awhile. 






You are still so tiny and your sweet face is like a little elf. I could stare at you all day long. You have darker skin than your sister, too...still not sure where that came from...and most people who meet you say that you look like me. Your daddy thinks your mouth is just like mine. You lost some of your hair a few weeks ago and we're hoping it might grow back red like your mama.




 You hate bath time but love snuggling. When you do get mad, one little foot stomps like you're throwing a tantrum.When you want your pacifier you really want it but, when you don't, you act like it is gagging you. You're not dramatic AT ALL. 


Your daddy and I can't get enough of you and we thank God every day that He gave you to us. You are so precious and I love you so much it hurts my heart sometimes. I can't wait to watch all the ways you will change in the next few months. I'm so glad I get to be your mom!
Love and kisses,
Mommy






 



1 comment:

  1. Your children are adorable. I am so happy for you. Derek is 14 months now and we have another one on the way! crazy how things happen. God Bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...