photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Monday, January 30, 2012

yes, please

My only accomplishment for the day (besides doing 4 loads of laundry and keeping the girls dressed in spit-up free clothes) was sorting through 3 years worth of pictures on various memory cards. I procrastinated long enough that every single one in the house was completely full. And, well, we have babies now and it's really important that we document every smile, every sad face, every new trick...every everything. They just change so darn fast. While going through the cards I found this little golden nugget.

Only in New England and only truly appreciated by a New Englander. Just look at that ginormous, humongous cup of goodness. I wish it were real.   I could climb in that thing and take a nap. Or get my caffeine supply for about three years. Either one sounds amazing right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...