photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

m.i.a.

So we've been missing in action on here due to one important thing: my mom was in town. And she brought her best friend Jeri Jo. Which means we were bouncing about from hither to yon all week. Those two are like Lucy and Ethel. I would pay money to watch them traipse through Italy or stalk movie stars in Hollywood. It would be hilarious and frustrating all at the same time. Love it. We were much too busy (and, thus, sleepy) to post much. We had important things to do like...


Snuggle a great-grandma.

Spend five hours (I kid you not) in Ikea. {I would be fine if I never saw another Swedish word again. Nothing against Sweden or Swedish people. I think both are beautiful.} 
Pretty impressive cart-wheelchair-stroller chain. 

Snuggle a grandma.

Find out how much we've grown. 

Shop with a Noney-Jo.


Copying, cutting, stuffing, and addressing wedding invitations for Jeri's wedding in July. (I missed out on most of that...)

Go on walks with some pretty great aunties.
Excuse the blurry phone pictures...

Snuggle some more. 

And more. Mostly, there was a lot of baby snuggling going on. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my, that pic of logan hugging charleigh hugging your mom... oh, my. GOODNESS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...