photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, April 26, 2012

thursday things


1. The Citi Bank commercial where the girl climbs to the top of that crazy rock as the camera spins around her makes me nervous. And I worked on ropes courses for quite a few summers in my college days. But that commercial makes my stomach flip flop. It also gets that "Somebody left the gate open" song stuck in my head. All. Day. 


2. P-dubs thinks too many of our conversations start like this: 'So, you know that blog I read?'



3. When you feed your precious baby sweet potatoes, her poop will look exactly like sweet potatoes.



4. Guess who's back in town? And she's loving every minute of grandma-dom. 


5.  My sister just called the 28-year-old contestant on American Idol 'old.' I'm sorry, what?!? That young whippersnapper better watch it. 


6.  Today my mom and I discovered Creamsicle Oreos. Wicked yummy. 

7. Look who's 6 months old today.  SIX MONTHS. I'm beside myself. That's half a year. I can hardly believe it.




8. At Bible study this week, one of the girls brought these cherry almond scones. They were amazing. You should make them. I should, too. 


9. I want a mini-van. But I don't. But I really do. But I REALLY don't.


10. We are headed here this weekend and we can hardly wait. Family time. Lake time. Life is good. 







2 comments:

  1. YES to the SP poop...why is that?? Can't believe your sweet girls are six months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found that to be true for peas, as well? Just read your post about you and N starting to date and it made me miss Taylor! Love reading your blog...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...