photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Friday, July 27, 2012

go usa! {or Logan learning to clap}

IMG 0223 from Devan Minor on Vimeo.



Look who learned to clap just in time to cheer on team USA at the Olympics?! Whose child is that? Because mine are certainly not old enough to be doing things like crawling and waving and clapping.

{The Olympics are also the perfect reason to don Fourth of July outfits again. We love red, white, and blue.}







2 comments:

  1. Okay, so if I haven't told you this before, I'm a terrible blog follower. I may catch a post here and there, but I am not consistent. Today we had our cable switched to a different carrier and I have been unable to watch the Olympics for the last couple of hours...so I caught up on your life!

    I already knew that your family was absolutely gorgeous, but I loved actually reading about more of the details about what's been going on with you. Your post about your Papa was really sweet. Miss you & wish I was there to give your beautiful girls some big kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO RED, WHITE AND BLUE!
    love it....and love that i hear your mom's voice in the background:)!
    hope life is going well....loved seeing you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...