photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the days after

Since our family got hit with a domino-effect-mysteriously-terrible sickness, I'm about three weeks behind on life. Which, because I'm normally about two weeks behind on life when I'm completely healthy, puts me about five weeks behind on everything. So because that's the case, it's totally acceptable for me to post pictures from the week after Christmas. Right?
I loved this week after Christmas. A lot of times the week after Christmas can be just so...blah. But I loved it. Nowhere to be. No errands to run. No groceries to get. No shopping to do. No expectations. No stress.
And when you have one-year-olds, it's like Christmas every morning just because they wake up to a tree with toys underneath. We really had five Christmases--all with the same toys. Their Uncle Dusty was here for a few days after and that was probably the best part. Not only did he fix some things and baby-proof some things around the house, he doted on these girls and SPOILED them. We are ready for him to come back.

I love everything about this picture. {Except that pillow. I will recover them. I will.}

The week after Christmas there was just plenty of time. To snuggle. To play. To just be. 

And now we're ready for the New Year. Only 16 days late.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...