photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

toy du jour

Things my children have chosen to play with over the last few days instead of the ridiculous amount of toys received from doting relatives:

A cup and a highlighter.
So fun. Just so, so much fun. You just wouldn't even believe.
Anything and everything in any and every cabinet or drawer they can get into. {Don't worry we have since baby proofed. Yet, oddly, my kitchen still ends up looking much like this multiple times a day.}
An empty Coke box.
The lid to her new play Lego stove.
Pots and pans. A given?
My phone. {Not sure what Lo was searching for but there were no results.}
Bowls and spoons. Keep a-practicing, ladies!
Pajamas. {Now there's one I wasn't expecting to entertain them for a solid 35 minutes.}











1 comment:

  1. Man I love these girls. And their Mama of course.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...