photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

a year with twins: our valentines

Remember these tiny babies last Valentines Day? Oh my word. Remember how we thought Logan was the crazy one at this point? Oh, how times have a-changed. 
Logan and Charleigh
And remember when they used to leave bows in their hair? Those were the days. 
Charleigh and Logan
Except these, these, are really the days. And it's better and harder and easier and sillier and more tiring and more joyful than we could have ever predicted a year ago. 
And I think these pigtails make them look like they are at least five. Are pigtails a little ridiculous at this point? Yes. But were their baby-mullets even more ridiculous? Definitely. 
Also, our washer is broken. Which means no cloth diapers until it's fixed. Which means their jeggings fall right off. What a problem. 
Remember when they used to stay in one place

3 comments:

  1. Those pigtails kill me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin, your girls are beautiful!!

    I was wondering if you could give me some info on cloth diapering...I figure if you can do it with 2, I can do it with 1. But I'm asking everyone I know which kind they have, what they like, etc. All information is needed! Feel free to email me - if you get a second...jessimmorton@gmail.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...