photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, September 12, 2013

tybee island part two: the beach!

It looks like fall is the new summer for this little posse. We are traveling a bunch in the next two months but before I get to those things I have to, just have to, finish a couple summer posts. (I don't know why I feel that I have to. Maybe it's my type A-ish personality or my fear of never keeping track of these things at all. Which is pretty much the opposite of a type A person. Which makes me wonder if I am, in fact, type A. I'm certainly really nothing else...) Anyways. We made it to the beach one day when we were with Paul's family. So I took enough pictures to pretend we were on the beach everyday. In the same swimsuits. Enjoy. Because what's not to enjoy about splashing (Lolly) and intense, determined sea gull chasing (CG)? 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...