photo homebutton-2.png  photo meetdevanbutton.png  photo contact.png  photo cgandlolabutton-1.png

Thursday, May 3, 2012

thursday things

1. Our air conditioning broke. And it's 90 degrees out. Good thing I was raised where no one had air conditioning in their house. Blinds and windows closed in the day but wide open at night and we're just fine.

2. Six month appointment and shots are done. Phew. Thankfully, both girls were in the positive percentile for all measurements. Although, they're still technically not on the curve for weight. 
This girl's getting downright destructive.
I could just kiss on those cheeks all day long. Oh, wait. I do.

3. I think I broke my pinky toe. P-dubs asked how I did this. Oh, you know, I stubbed my toe on the wall while trying to put on pants. Yoga pants are way less dangerous to put on than skinny jeans. 

4. My mom thinks she should have an outfit change in the diaper bag. She's had a few run-ins with Charleigh's reflux.

5. My sister designed some invitations for my friend's baby shower and I convinced her to put them on Etsy. So she got a bunch of orders and blamed me. Ha. Which led to me cutting out a zillion bow ties and circles. I'm okay with that though. 

6. My mom is still here but those Creamsicle Oreos are not. So we got some sherbet ones. They're called 'Shure, Bert' and my second grade teacher heart really appreciates that

7. The Minor/McLean/Davis clan is having a movie night. We're watching 'We Bought a Zoo.' I forgot that I love Matt Damon.
8.  I took a nap today for the first time since my mom was here when the girls were born. It was pretty wonderful. And I don't even like naps.  

9. Lessons in sharing are going to need to start really early around here.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo soo cute!!! The ladies sure are growing up fast!! Love the update! Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! We are loving life. : ) Hope you and Devin are still loving the married life!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...